Design Thinking Guide for Successful Professionals
Liczba stron: 184
Wydanie: 2016 r.
Design thinking is a powerful thinking tool which could drive a brand, business or an individual forward positively. It is also a part and parcel way of thinking that designers go through in their minds in every single design project. Thinking like a designer can transform the way organizations develop products and services on the front end, while improving processes and strategy to the backend. It is a way of simply thinking and ideating on a solution to address a problem or better meet a customer need. It is a process focused on solutions and not the problem.
In this book you will:
• Understand key characteristics of design thinking
• Understand the 5 action phases of design thinking -
Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype and Test
• Empathize- Understand your customers / users
• Define- Define clear project / business objectives
• Ideate- Explore ideas and solutions
• Prototype- Build and visualise ideas
• Test- Review and decide best idea